Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 10 June 2009

    UKIP Parody David Cameron as Hitler

    This Tory version of the traditional Downfall video was quite funny, until I realised that had been uploaded by 'ukipmedia'. What really unnerved me was when Nigel Farrage does a voiceover at the end with some party logo stuff, urging people to find out more about UKIP... having just likened David Cameron to Hitler...



    Don't get me wrong, I'm not objecting to the fact that it is a Tory version, I'm not that pathetically partisan. Granted most feature Gordon Brown, but they are hilarious when they are created for amusement purposes by people with a little too much time, whatever leader they depict. I just find it somehow different when used as part of a political campaign...

    1 comment:

    1. Indeed, and although the production company seems to have given up trying to have them all taken down they are known to object its use on copyright grounds.

      ReplyDelete